Sunday, July 17, 2011

Phillip and Khadija Everett 10th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

The Morocco Shrine Auditorium
Jacksonville, Florida

I want to take this opportunity to thank The Everett's for allowing my family to be a part of their special day. We had a BLAST decorating this event, this was one of the largest job that Balloon Creations by Velda has done to date. One of MOST memorable moments of the evening was seeing the excitement surrounding the candy buffet. No matter how old you are, when you see ole skool candy that reminds you of your younger years. It's true just as the old saying goes, "You are like a kid in the Candy Store". This is what I try to accomplished with every candy buffet. I had SOOO much fun purchasing the candy. Shhhh! Don't tell them but I threw my favorite past time candy in the mix too. (Red Hots) Lol.. I hope you all enjoy the pictures.


The Everett's Candy Buffet


No comments:

Post a Comment